The purpose of school uniform is to create a sense of identity – one in which children can be proud of belonging to their school. School uniform consists of:
Due to the physical and outdoor nature of the Foundation stage the uniform for the children in reception is slightly different to the rest of the school.
P.E. Kit: Navy blue shorts with school logo٭ (or plain black or navy jogging suit in the winter), red school P.E. T-shirt with school logo*,white socks, trainers. One piece swimming costume and a swimming hat.
- Optional school sun caps are available from the school office.
- We ask parents to send their child to school in sensible footwear, no trainers or heavy boots.
- No bell bottom or skin tight trousers should be worn.
- Children must change for P.E, their kits must be kept in a drawstring bag on their peg.
- Children may not wear jewellery or nail varnish to school. Only sleeper studs may be worn with pierced ears.
- Long hair should be tied back and a plain hair band (red, white, black, blue or brown) must be worn at all times for safety reasons
- Hair should be a natural colour and coloured hair dyes are not allowed in school.
All new uniform/equipment which has a school logo must be purchased from http://www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk - no other clothing is permitted.
We reserve the right to forbid items of clothing accessories and footwear, which are considered unacceptable, dangerous or conflict with the general ethos of the school community.
Second Hand Uniform
Second-hand uniform is available from the school through the PTA. Please navigate to the PTA page to see a list of the current second-hand uniform which is available from the PTA.
Donations of logoed second-hand uniform are very welcome. Please leave any logoed items for donation in a bag at the school office.
Please ensure that all items of uniform are clearly named so that they can be returned swiftly to their rightful owners when they are mislaid.